Due to the bitter taste of bitter gourd, it is beneficial for health.
It has many benefits as most of the bitter things have a very good effect on our health.
- If you have skin problems or psoriasis, squeeze lemon in 1 cup of bitter gourd juice and drink it on an empty stomach. It has blood purifying properties. Applying bitter gourd juice with lemon juice on the face cures acne and removes skin-related diseases.
2 Bitter gourd can be the treatment of many eye problems, if you have any kind of eye or eye-related problem, then it will be beneficial to consume bitter gourd or its juice daily.
3 If you are suffering from diabetes, then bitter gourd works like a panacea for you. For this, dry the bitter gourd in the shade and make its powder. You can take 1 teaspoon of this powder daily.
If you are troubled by problems like joint pain or arthritis, then consuming bitter gourd is very beneficial.
4 Eating bitter gourd juice or its vegetables daily does not cause joint pain or other joint problems. Grinding bitter gourd leaves and applying their juice to the joints also gives relief to the joints.
5 Phosphorus is found in sufficient quantities in it, so bitter gourd is very effective in constipation, digestive problems, and liver-related problems. It keeps the liver clean and you can consume bitter gourd in case of jaundice.
6 It is an excellent blood purifier as well as beneficial for heart-related problems. It does not allow harmful fats to accumulate in the arteries of the heart, which maintains the blood circulation system, and there is no possibility of a heart attack.
7 Bitter gourd is very beneficial when there is a complaint of asthma. In asthma, eating bitter gourd vegetables without spices gives benefits. On the other hand, drinking one teaspoon of bitter gourd juice mixed with half a teaspoon of sugar provides relief in the pain caused by bloody piles.
8 In case of vomiting, diarrhea, or cholera, drinking bitter gourd juice mixed with black salt provides immediate relief. If there is a problem with ascites, then you can drink two spoons of bitter gourd juice mixed with water, it will benefit you.
9. Bitter gourd is also very beneficial in paralytic disease. Eating raw bitter gourd in this is beneficial for the patient. By consuming bitter gourd leaves or fruits boiled in water, immunity increases, and any kind of infection is cured.
10. Both boiled water of bitter gourd and juice of bitter gourd is very beneficial in kidney problems. It activates the kidneys and helps in flushing out harmful substances from the body. Consumption of bitter gourd juice proves to be very beneficial to fight cancer. Bitter gourd has many benefits, you must have seen that most of the bitter things are beneficial for the body. Some of its benefits are so great that you will be surprised to know.
11. If you have skin problems or psoriasis, just squeeze lemon in 1 cup of bitter gourd juice and drink it on an empty stomach. It has blood purifying properties. Mixing lemon juice in bitter gourd juice and applying it on the face remove acne from the face and prevents skin-related diseases.
12. Bitter gourd can be the only cure for many types of eye problems. Yes, if you have any kind of problem related to eyesight or eyes, then it will be beneficial to use bitter gourd or its juice daily.
13. If you are a diabetic patient, then bitter gourd is a panacea for you. For this, dry the bitter gourd and make its powder.
Take 1 teaspoon of this powder daily
Can be taken in equal quantity.
14: Bitter gourd is very beneficial in problems like joint pain or arthritis. Eating bitter gourd juice or its vegetables daily does not cause joint pain or other joint problems. Grinding bitter gourd leaves and applying their juice to the joints also provides relief.
15 It is an excellent blood purifier as well as beneficial for heart-related problems. Or does not allow harmful fats to accumulate in the arteries of the heart, so that the blood circulation system is maintained, and there is no possibility of a heart attack.
16 paralysis or paralysis. Eating raw bitter gourd in this is beneficial for the patient. By consuming bitter gourd leaves or fruits boiled in water, immunity increases, and any kind of infection is cured.
17. Both boiled water of bitter gourd and juice of bitter gourd is very beneficial in kidney problems. It activates the kidneys and helps in flushing out harmful substances from the body. Consumption of bitter gourd juice proves to be very beneficial to fight cancer.
18. Acts to increase insulin
When there is a lack of insulin in our body, the body is unable to digest sugar, due to which the amount of sugar starts increasing and it mixes in the blood and starts circulating throughout the body. Bitter gourd works to correct this process. Consuming bitter gourd seeds in diabetes helps in reducing blood sugar in the body.
This is because bitter gourd has insulin-like properties, which help make glucose in cells for energy. The seed’s job is to prompt the digestive system to release insulin, overall its job is to help cells use glucose and move it to your liver, muscles, and fat.
If you know the benefits of bitter gourd, then you will start eating it today.
Skin Cleanser: Mix two spoons of bitter gourd juice with two spoons of orange juice and apply it to the face with the help of a cotton ball. When the face becomes dry, wash it with plain water.
Doing this two or three times a week will make your skin glow. Apart from this, if you have problems related to the skin like acne, pimples, rashes, then drink bitter gourd juice mixed with other vegetables every day. This will remove your skin problems as it has antimicrobial properties.
Bitter gourd boosts immunity: Bitter gourd strengthens your immunity by fighting viruses and bacteria. It removes the problem of allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants present in it help protect the body from disease. At the same time, bitter gourd also prevents the damage of free radicals.
Bitter gourd or Bitter melon (Momordica charantia),
Fresh, raw, Nutritive value per 100 g.
(Source: USDA National Nutrient database)
|Principle||Nutrient Value||Percentage of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.17 g||0.50%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.80 g||7%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.212 mg||4%|
|Vitamin A||771 IU||16%|
|Vitamin C||84 mg||140%|
Due to which many types of cancer are also prevented.
Controlling blood sugar: By including bitter gourd regularly in your diet, you get rid of the problem of high blood sugar levels. The insulin-like compounds present in bitter gourd are polypeptide-p and p-insulin, which work to control diabetes.
Apart from this, it also lowers the bad cholesterol level as it is anti-inflammatory. Lowering your body’s cholesterol levels lowers your risk of heart attack and stroke.
In addition, being rich in potassium, it also maintains the blood pressure level of the body, due to which the amount of excess sodium is removed from the body. Bitter gourd is rich in iron and folic acid, which help reduce the chances of stroke and thereby keep your heart healthy.
Cleansing the liver: If you are used to taking alcohol, then your liver is getting weak. In such a situation, you can clean the liver with bitter gourd juice. It strengthens liver enzymes with antioxidant activity. Along with this, drinking bitter gourd juice also strengthens the functioning of the bladder.
Due to the bitter taste of bitter gourd, people do not like to eat bitter gourd or drink bitter gourd juice, but we all know that bitter gourd is very beneficial for the body. Bitter gourd cures many diseases of the body. But today we will tell you about the benefits of bitter gourd juice so that you will be able to get rid of problems like headaches and mouth ulcers.
Use of bitter gourd for headache
If you are having severe pain in your head or you have been complaining of headache for many days, then in such a situation, grind bitter gourd leaves and apply it to the forehead, it gives relief to your headache.
It is also effective on mouth ulcers
Many times people try many methods to cure mouth ulcers and the result is that instead of getting cured, the problem gets worse. But today we will tell you such a way by which your blisters will be cured. For this, you use bitter gourd. Take out the juice of bitter gourd and mix it with Multani mitti and prepare a paste.
Leave this paste on your mouth ulcers and let the saliva come out.
If you do not have Multani Mitti, then you can do this with only bitter gourd juice.
The right way to eat bitter gourd
- We can eat bitter gourd as a vegetable.
- Bitter gourd can also be eaten in the form of pickles.
- Bitter gourd juice is very beneficial for health.
Bitter gourd flavor
- Bitter gourd is beneficial in stomach pain due to its hot effect. If you consume it in regular quantities, then it is beneficial for the body and you can avoid many diseases, but keep in mind that excessive use can prove to be harmful for the body.
Disadvantages of eating more bitter gourd
- When buying bitter gourd, look for fresh and dark green colored bitter gourd. Avoid buying bitter gourds that have yellow or orange spots or soft spots.
- Before making bitter gourd vegetable or its juice, bitter gourd should be washed thoroughly.
- To reduce the bitterness of bitter gourd, soak the bitter gourd pieces in salt water for 10 minutes and then use it for cooking.
- You can add honey, carrot or apple juice to bitter gourd juice and you can enhance the taste of bitter gourd juice.
- It is good to consume at most 2 or 3 bitter gourds in a day. If it is consumed in excessive amounts, there is a possibility of mild pain and diarrhea.
- Pregnant women should avoid eating bitter gourd too much as it can cause premature birth.