1. You should try to keep everything in order for you and your things at all times
Many people themselves are also so busy that they do not keep even their basic things in the right way, so they remain upset, should try to keep their things organized.
2. Always keep your thinking positive. Don’t spend too much time with negative thinkers
3. Make a habit of sleeping early at night and getting up early in the morning
4. Make a habit of doing yoga and exercise daily and have a healthy breakfast.
5. Do not bring office troubles and stress at home. The pressure there, leave the tension there, and leave it there.
6. Don’t be too busy on mobile all the time. Take out time to hang out with family and reduce mobile use
7. Try to improve yourself every day. You can learn a lot from others and also from your mistakes.
8. Focus on your qualities and hobbies. Bring your positive things in front of people.
9. Take care of the basis of oral and personal hygiene.
10. Hands must be washed with soap before eating food and also before preparing food
11. Use a hand or handkerchief while coughing and sneezing
12. Do not forget to brush before sleeping.
13. Make a list of the daily tasks that you have to do in your day
14. Do not take everything to heart and do not take it personally. Learn to tolerate even jokes or else you will be known as a negative person and people will consider it better to stay away from you.
15. Try to meditate a little every day. This gradually increases your concentration and your mind is engaged in any work.
16. Try to control your emotions and mood. control your anger
Have a good attitude towards society
17. Stop interrupting others and stop finding fault in everything. This will increase irritability in your nature and people will consider you negative.
18. Avoid lying. Many people give false praise or even lie in relationships, which can spoil your relationship in the future as well as change people’s opinion about you. No one will trust you.
19. There should be good ventilation in the house. Keep the windows open in the morning and in the day so that fresh air and plenty of light can come into the room.
20. Adopt a healthy lifestyle to keep your weight under control. If you are obese, pay attention to the risk factors associated with it, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, or heart disease.
21. Develop the habit of reading in which you can read a good literary book, this will increase positive and creative.
22. Do read the newspaper or watch the news, so that your information is updated.
23. While sitting, keep in mind that do not sit with legs crossed, this creates a blockage in blood circulation, which causes back pain, back pain, besides varicose veins and spider veins.
24. It would be better if you sit with your ankles crossed instead of your knees.
25. Do not work on the computer continuously, keep taking breaks in between because constantly sitting on the computer has a bad effect on the eyes, shoulders, and neck
26. One should not be worried about the bad times in the past. Always think ahead and think positive
27. Accept the fact that you are not perfect and you can also make mistakes. Admit your mistake and learn to say sorry too.
28. Always be ready to help others. This will also increase your confidence and there will be contentment in your mind.
29. To take time for yourself, you can go for a walk for a few days.
30. Do not get upset thinking about what you have not got in life, but appreciate what you have.
31. Do not give advice to others unnecessarily to prove yourself to be very knowledgeable. Instead of giving advice, listen to their problem, understand, and help as much as you can.
32. Keep a positive attitude towards yourself and do not lose your identity in trying to imitate others. Know your shortcomings and try to overcome them and do not underestimate yourself.
33. Take out time to meet friends whenever you meet and try to be in a good mood.
34. Do not remain sluggish throughout the day on holidays and do not stick to TV or computer.
Spend time with family. Go for a walk somewhere. Have a conversation. Give time to children.
35. Avoid overeating. Always eat a little less than hunger. Often we eat more on seeing our favorite food but do not do this.
36. Do not eat too many painkillers. Often we eat any painkiller as soon as we have a headache or body ache, which can be harmful. It would be better to try a home remedy or consult a doctor.
37. While messaging, people often read or type messages on the phone by bowing their necks, but this method is wrong. This puts strain on the neck and can cause pain.
38. Eat less junk food. Not only does it increase obesity, but it also contains cancer-causing elements.
39. Seeing someone’s success inside you, do not have an inferiority complex. There will be many such people in the world who will have more success and money than you. Keep working hard and keep calm.
40. Cultivate the spirit to live every moment of life to the fullest. Always complaining about life will not change the situation, but your misery will only increase. In such a situation, the good moments you have in life will also be snatched away from you. Better enjoy them.
41. Whenever you eat food, eat it in a relaxed mood and chew it, it is good for your health and digestive power
42. Every person’s need and body clock is different, plan diet and exercise accordingly. Make a chart by planning your diet for the week.
43. Try to reduce the number of saturated fats and trans fats from your diet. Cut down on red meat, dairy products, fried and baked foods, candies, and processed foods.
44. You will get protein from beans, nuts, seeds, tofu, and soy products. And for calcium, foods like milk, curd, and buttermilk should also be consumed. Apart from this, green leafy vegetables are also a very good source of calcium.
45. Get a massage on the weekend. This will also relieve fatigue and improve blood circulation.
46. Plan a holiday and go to an outstation, because changing the air and water not only makes you refreshed but also reduces stomach-related diseases.
47. Keep getting regular health checkups done too. Sometimes diseases like diabetes or high blood pressure are not known for years.
48. Put rose water in the eyes at night or soak cotton swabs in rose water and keep them on the eyes. This eliminates eye fatigue.
49. It is impossible to keep everyone happy at the same time. If you think that some people dislike you despite your best efforts, then that is their problem. Don’t blame yourself for this and learn to be happy. Understand very well that not everyone can be kept happy at the same time.
50. Do not stress about the things which are not in your control.
51. There is a habit of getting sympathy by being dramatic, so focus on improving it immediately. Many people exaggerate their personal life, their illness, and domestic problems in front of everyone and think it will get people’s sympathy. While these people behind their backs make fun of this habit, because these problems belong to everyone, but not everyone makes them a means of getting attention.
52. Don’t make the same assumption about people. Don’t weigh everyone on the same scale. Every situation is different and people react differently in different situations. Do not accept the same point of view as correct by sitting only one thing in your mind.
Something special to be healthy
The main problem that is being seen in today’s time is that. Oral related problems, including sinus diseases, phlegm formation in the throat, and cough and cold, etc. More is happening due to which pollution and viruses are happening.
That’s why we have to take special care of our oral hygiene. For this, whenever you wake up in the morning.
First of all, drink one to two glasses of lukewarm water. After that, you can do oil pulling
For this, you have to keep half a teaspoon of coconut oil in your mouth. And keep rolling it in the mouth for 15 minutes
And after 15 minutes it has to be rinsed out. But take care not to suffocate him inside.
After that, you can brush. After brushing you have to rinse with your lukewarm water again.
By doing this, the bad smell of your mouth and yellowing of teeth will end in a few days. And your health will also improve.
If you have any problem related to sinus. So you can also do Jal Neti 2 to 3 times a week. For this, you have to take a burning pot. In this, you have to take half a glass of lukewarm water. half teaspoon rock salt in it and by dissolving salt in water properly put it in your left nostril and remove it from the right nostril.
In the beginning, this process can be done with the help of a knowledgeable person. And whenever you do this process, you have to inhale and exhale through your mouth. It has many other health benefits. Such as chronic cold, asthma, difficulty in breathing and watery eyes, burning in the eyes, etc.
acne allergy anemia Anti-aging anti-inflammatory antimicrobial properties and anti-inflammatory antioxidants arthritis asthma blood pressure blood sugar cancer Cholesterol cholesterol level cold constipation cough depression Diabetes diarrhea digestion enzymes eye problems hair headache Health Heart care heart disease immune system infection joint pain kidney problems Mango nausea Papaya Pineapple powerful antioxidant Prevent Cancer Prevents dandruff Skin skin problems stomach pain vitamin C Vitamin E Weight Loss